Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Policy
Notice of Copyright Infringement. If you believe that material available on the site infringes on your copyright(s), please notify us by emailing a DMCA notice containing the following information to [email protected]:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description specifying the location on the website of the material that you claim is infringing;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
If you believe that your content that was removed is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the content, you may email a counter-notice containing the following information to [email protected]
- your physical or electronic signature;
- identification of the material removed;
- a statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that removal of the material was a mistake or that the material was misidentified;
- your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District court (i) in the judicial district where your address is located if the address is in the United States, or (ii) located in North Texas (Dallas County), if your address is located outside the United States, and that you will accept service of process from the person submitting the notice or an authorized agent of such person.